Benefits and Drawbacks of a Refurbished Phone
Are you considering buying a refurbished phone? Do you want an upgrade without having to spend $1000 or more on the latest models? A refurbished phone is certainly the right choice then. Refurbished phones refer to pre-owned devices that have been repaired and listed for resale. Additionally, these products undergo various diagnostics tests and inspections to detect and fix any technical issues before being sold.
If purchasing such a device is on the cards, you need to consider a few factors. This includes warranty, return policy, seller’s reputation, battery life and overall device condition. This will help you to make the correct choice and buy a mobile that really is a value for your money. If you think a refurbished mobile is perfect for your needs, you might want to take some notes on the benefits and drawbacks of a refurbished device. Take the time to weigh these points before making your final decision.
The benefits of buying a refurbished mobile phone may not be apparent early on. However, you will find come to realise that:
- It's a lot cheaper than a brand-new device and can save you hundreds of dollars
- Unlike a second-hand phone, it has been professionally tested and repaired
- It comes with a warranty and return policy (up to 24 months warranty and 30 days return policy at Mobile Guru)
- It's factory unlocked and you are free to use a SIM card of your choice
- It comes with all the essential accessories – fast charging adapter, 3-in-1 charging cable and SIM card tray pin
- Diagnostic tests and 72-point check testing have been thoroughly performed
- Refurbished mobiles are much better than used/second-hand ones
- The options are plenty with many attractive offers to choose from
- Licensed resellers, like Mobile Guru, offer a price-beat guarantee for their refurbished phones
Like all things, refurbished phones have their drawbacks too. These are:
- The refurbished version of the latest models may take a few months before being available. You will have to wait for the next model to be released before the older one hits the refurbished market
- You may not be able to insure it
- The scratch and scuff marks on the device may not be aesthetically pleasing
- Not all sellers are reputable, so there is a chance of getting ripped off or scammed
The above information should help you decide whether you want a refurbished phone or not. You can buy a refurbished phone from the manufacturers or licensed resellers like Mobile Guru. Our price-beat guarantee and up to 24 months warranty ensures that you get your money’s worth. Moreover, all our refurbished phones have been repaired, tested and then factory reset, so you get the most out of your new device.
If budget is an issue, you are better off opting for a refurbished phone as it is significantly cheaper than a new phone. The device practically has no downsides and saves a reasonable amount of money. Browse through a wide range of refurbished mobile phones at Mobile Guru and take advantage of great deals. Call us on 1300 362 017 and our dedicated team will be happy to help you. Alternatively, write to us at email@example.com for more information.